What We Do
We are creating tabletop games in collaboration with YOU.
( Tabletop games = board games, card games, roleplaying games, party games, and pretty much every other type of game played on top of a table. )
You are invited to participate in creation like never before.
We are part of a community of creation.
Our forums and chat channels are hosted on TableTopolis, a creative gaming community.
For all those who want to create games with others, can contribute ideas or feedback, have skills that will help, or just want to watch:
How to Begin
First, join our community.
Then, connect with us everywhere.
Some Examples in Action:
So Many Problems™ is primed for community contribution.
Right now, you can:
- Head over to its sub-forum to propose a new theme for an expansion.
- Check out the latest beta files and make suggestions.
- Download the printable prototype to playtest with friends at home.
- Use the #somanyproblems-lfg chat channel to find some people to play with on an online simulator.
- Post a playtest report with results and feedback from you and your fellow players.
© 2019 Join In Games
Join In Games, the stylized logo, the vented arrow, So Many Problems, and “Design. Develop. Play. Join In it all.” are trademarks of Join In Games.