What We Do
We are creating tabletop games in collaboration with YOU.
( Tabletop games = board games, card games, roleplaying games, party games, and pretty much every other type of game played on top of a table. )
You are invited to participate in creation like never before.
We are part of a community of creation.
Our forums and chat channels are hosted on TableTopolis, a creative gaming community.
For all those who want to create games with others, can contribute ideas or feedback, have skills that will help, or just want to watch:
How to Begin
First, join our community.
Then, connect with us everywhere.
Sign up for TableTopolis, and head over to the Join In Games studio category.
We recommend connecting your Patreon account for future convenience.
Scope out our Twitch channel, and make sure to follow us.
Turn on notifications to make sure you don’t miss anything!
Our channels on the TableTopolis Discord are where we gather to playtest.
You’ll also find lots of discussions about games and creativity.
Some Examples in Action:
So Many Problems™ is primed for community contribution.
Right now, you can:
- Head over to its sub-forum to propose a new theme for an expansion.
- Check out the latest beta files and make suggestions.
- Download the printable prototype to playtest with friends at home.
- Use the #somanyproblems-lfg chat channel to find some people to play with on an online simulator.
- Post a playtest report with results and feedback from you and your fellow players.